Drake Files Restraining Order Against Alleged Stalker
Drake has officially filed a temporary restraining order against his longtime stalker. Back in 2017, a woman broke into his Los Angeles home and she is now allegedly sending him threatening emails.
The court filings say the emails suggest the rapper should “shoot himself and his son with a bullet.”
“As a result of Ms. Collins’ harassment and obsession with me, I have suffered and continue to suffer emotional distress and am concerned for my safety and that of my family.” Drake said in his statement.
He reportedly asks that the woman stay a minimum of 100 yards away from him, his family, and his estate.
In 2021, this same stalker filed a $4 Million dollar defamation lawsuit against The Certified Loverboy. At the time, Drake and his legal team claimed a woman was using the suit to gain contact with him. A judge dismissed the case in December.
The Game Challenges Eminem to a Verzuz Battle
Are you guys here for a Verzuz battle between The Game and Eminem? Looks like LA rapper Game is doubling down on wanting all the smoke with Eminem.
During a recent Drink Champs episode, Game revisited his view of Eminem’s rap skills saying he no longer thinks the Detroit rapper is better than him.
“Eminem, Eminem is Eminem, and I like Eminem, he’s one of the f–ng good MC’s. Great MC’s.”
The Game goes on to say: “And I used to think Eminem was better than me…He’s not!”
So we have to ask, Game VERZUZ Eminem:
Who You Got?
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
More From The QuickSilva Show with Dominique Da Diva:
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Was Drake Privy To Beyonce’s ‘Break My Soul’ + Ari Lennox Opens Up About Fear Of Flying
- Hitmaka Talks New Single “Down Bad” with Fabolous & Jeremiah, Having The ‘Hit’ Formula + More!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: BET Reveal Performers + Netflix’s Squid Game is Biggest Cash Prize in TV History
- The QuickSilva Show 2Pac “6-16” Quick Mixx [Listen]
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Gunna Pens Open Letter, XXL Class Revealed & Wendy Williams Update On Possible Show Appearance