Apple has now allowed its customers to buy items now, and make payments on them until they are fully paid off. Users can access this feature via Apple Wallet. It allows you to take out loans of $50 to $1000 which you can apply to app purchases and online purchases with any merchant that accepts Apple Pay.
Apple’s Vice President, Jennifer Bailey stated, “Many people are looking for flexible payment options, which is why we’re excited to provide our users with Apple Pay Later”. Loans that users apply for will have no impact on their credit. Instead, Apple states that there will be a “soft credit pull” to determine if you are in good financial standing.
Apply Pay Later is built right into the wallet app so users can track, manage, and make payments on things easily.
Will you be using Apple’s new feature to run it up?
- Problem Child’s Top 5 For The Week [Dec 10, 2023]
- Beyoncé Thanks Her Fans For The Success Of The ‘Renaissance’ Concert Film: ‘I Can’t Wait To See What Else Y’all Do’
- Cardi B Steps Out In A Bowl Shaped Pixie Haircut And We Need More!
- Ice Spice & Doja Cat Connect For Instagram’s ‘Close Friends Only’ Podcast Episode
- Woman Tries To Burn Down Birth Home Of Martin Luther King Jr.
- A Three-Part ‘Degrassi’ Docuseries Is In The Works
- ‘SZN Opener’ S2 Episode 1: Grambling State Defensive End Sundiata Anderson Reps HBCU Football
- Rapper Kodak Black Arrested for Possession of Cocaine
- Lo Down: Jamie Foxx Makes His First Public Appearance Since Mysterious Health Scare “I’m Not A Clone”
- Trump Says He’ll Be A Dictator Only On “Day One” If Elected On Sly Fox News
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Blueface Goes OFF on Chrisean Rock After He ‘Rescues’ His Baby From Sitter at 4am
Queens Get The Money: Meet NYC Booty Banging Adult Star Moriah Mills [PHOTOS]
Call Me: 6 Of Music’s Famous Phone Numbers