From the Afrobeats appreciation, Beyonce’ coming back, and Memphis getting shine, musically, 2022 was a great year for music.
This year R&B and hip-hop saw a range of music come to the forefront and plenty of new artists took the music industry by storm. Beyonce’ and Drake “resurfaced” club music with ‘Renaissance’ and ‘Honestly, Nevermind‘, viral sensations like GloRilla and Ice Spice made their debut, and everyone vibed out to afrobeats.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
Along with radio, social media played a huge part in the song we’ve heard over and over. Now that we’re at the end of the year, it’s the perfect time to remember those specific songs were on repeat!
Check out the list below of 22 songs that we repeatedly heard throughout the year.
1. Latto – Big Energy
2. Beyonce’ – Break My Soul
3. Jazmine Sullivan – Pick Up Your Feelings
4. Burna Boy – Last Last
5. Wizkid – Essence ft. Tems
6. Hitkidd, GloRilla – F.N.F. (Let’s Go)
7. Chris Brown – Under The Influence
8. Mary J. Blige – Good Morning Gorgeous
9. Muni Long – Hrs & Hrs
10. Silk Sonic – Smokin Out The Window
11. Summer Walker, SZA, & Cardi B – No Love
12. Ari Lennox – Pressure
13. Gunna, Future, Young Thug – pushin P
14. Lil Baby – In A Minute
15. Rob49 ft. Lil Baby – Vulture Island V2
16. Nardo Wick – Me or Sum ft. Future, Lil Baby
17. Drake – Sticky
18. Lil Uzi Vert – Just Wanna Rock
19. Beyonce’ – Cuff It
20. Drake & 21 Savage – Jimmy Cooks
21. Lizzo – About Damn Time
22. Ice Spice – Munch (Feelin’ U)
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
Is Ashanti Pregnant? X Users Think Nelly Has ‘Sealed The Deal’
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
WORLD AIDS DAY: Remembering Black Celebrities We Lost
Blueface Goes OFF on Chrisean Rock After He ‘Rescues’ His Baby From Sitter at 4am
Cardi B Steps Out In A Bowl Shaped Pixie Haircut And We Need More!
Queens Get The Money: Meet NYC Booty Banging Adult Star Moriah Mills [PHOTOS]