The Detroit Police Department says a 10-year-old boy is believed to be behind a recent carjacking, Fox 2 News Detroit reports.
Police are looking for the youngster and his alleged 16-year-old partner in crime for a carjacking that took place outside of a Family Dollar store in Detroit on Saturday. The 34-year-old female victim says the pair held her at gunpoint and took her 2001 Cadillac DeVille.
Police do not have much information on the suspects other than the victim’s description. In a city where ratchet news is the norm (Remember the two men who shot at each other over who made the best Kool-Aid), many of the people interviewed for the story said they were not surprised. Many asked where the parents were while the youngsters were out thieving.
Anyone with information on the carjacking is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) SPEAK-UP.
- Radio One Community Town Hall Meeting [PHOTOS]
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Going Their Separate Ways? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @_Blairebear
- Drake Has Not Been Arrested For Chris Brown Brawl, Despite Internet Rumors
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday Edition 6/19/12