The Detroit Police Department says a 10-year-old boy is believed to be behind a recent carjacking, Fox 2 News Detroit reports.
Police are looking for the youngster and his alleged 16-year-old partner in crime for a carjacking that took place outside of a Family Dollar store in Detroit on Saturday. The 34-year-old female victim says the pair held her at gunpoint and took her 2001 Cadillac DeVille.
Police do not have much information on the suspects other than the victim’s description. In a city where ratchet news is the norm (Remember the two men who shot at each other over who made the best Kool-Aid), many of the people interviewed for the story said they were not surprised. Many asked where the parents were while the youngsters were out thieving.
Anyone with information on the carjacking is asked to call Crime Stoppers at (800) SPEAK-UP.
- Radio One Community Town Hall Meeting [PHOTOS]
- Jay-Z & Kanye West Going Their Separate Ways? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @_Blairebear
- Drake Has Not Been Arrested For Chris Brown Brawl, Despite Internet Rumors
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday Edition 6/19/12
1. Nicki Minaj- Sarkastik Worlock1 of 20
2. Drake- Scratchin’ Assassin2 of 20
3. Meek Mill- Violent Assassin3 of 20
4. Waka Flocka- Wacko Ambassador4 of 20
5. Wiz Khalifa- Irate Mastermind5 of 20
6. Lil Wayne- Fearless Swami6 of 20
7. T.I.- Bittah Artist7 of 20
8. Rick Ross- Profound Commander8 of 20
9. Wale- Unlucky Specialist9 of 20
10. J. Cole- Scratchin’ Hunter10 of 20
11. Big Sean- Lazy-assed Worlock11 of 20
12. Jay-Z- Tha Swami12 of 20
13. Kanye West- Amateur Bastard13 of 20
14. 2 Chainz- Lazy-assed Destroyer14 of 20
15. Tyga- Vulgar Professional15 of 20
16. Young Jeezy- X-cessive Knight16 of 20
17. Mac Miller- Wicked Prophet17 of 20
18. Big K.R.I.T. - Misunderstood Commander18 of 20
19. Kendrick Lamar- Intellectual Commander19 of 20
20. Eminem- X-pert Wizard20 of 20