Comedienne Joan Rivers has built her career around her wicked sense of humor and razor-sharp fashion critiques. On this week’s episode of E! “Fashion Police” Hollywood’s hottest celebrity couple, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West were featured in the “Gotta Have It, Make It Stop” segment when the couple were seen around L.A. in matching leather pants.
Like us on Facebook!
While Joan praised the fashion forward couple (“They look amazing!”), she threw in one of her signature zingers:
“I am praying, cuz I like Kim, that this relationship last for her sake, because she’s running out of black men.”
Not to be outdone, Joan added:
“You do know she thinks Kanye is the one, don’t you? Which is why she waited on the second night to f*ck him.”
What say you readers? Was it all jokes with Joan Rivers or did she hit a nerve regarding Kim K? Sound off in comments section below.
- Russ Parr On The Similarities Between His Radio & Film Process [VIDEO]
- Usher Raymond’s Stepson Taken Off Life Support
- DMV’s OWN: Y’anna Crawley on BET Awards, New Non-Profit, & Zumba Life [VIDEO]
- EZ STREET INTERVIEW: Usher Raymond Talks New Music & His Love For DC [VIDEO]
- Mimi Faust Remembers Catching One Of Stevie J.’s Groupie In Action