When Evelyn Lozada tied the knot with Chad Ochocinco, she changed her last name to match with her new hubby’s. But the wide receiver went ahead and changed his name back to Chad Johnson. (are you still with me?) Apparently this was all a pre-planned move to switch his name back to Johnson and Evelyn planned to change her name to Johnson as well, post-wedding. Well now Ev is stuck with the name Ochocinco as there’s been a little hiccup in the plan. Ev has not received her official marriage paperwork yet, and until that happens, she can’t legally change her name to match his until it comes in.
And it get’s more complicated, TMZ is reporting that Chad still wants Ocho to be part of his life, so he’s adding the Ochocinco BACK to his name (before the “Johnson”) after the football season.
So once the paperwork goes through, he’s going to be “Chad Javon Ochocinco Johnson” and in a show of support, Evelyn being the ride-or-die wifey that she is will become “Evelyn Alexandra Lozada Ochocinco Johnson.”
I doubt Ev is having any more kids, so we don’t have to worry about what they will name their kids.
Like us on Facebook!
- J Moss “V4…The Other Side” [NEW MUSIC]
- Jim Crow Style: White Mississippi Church Refuses To Marry Black Couple
- Maryland Police Find Gun Arsenal In Copycat Joker’s Home
- Marvin Sapp Reality TV Show “Single Dad” – Sneak Peek Episode 1
- Join Sheila Stewart This Sunday For Another Uplifting Episode of “Praise In The City.”