Trey Songz stopped by 93.9 WKYS studio to show love to the Russ Parr Morning Show crew. He talked about about his newest album Chapter V and his women’s clothing line he plans on launching called Trey’s Angels. The “2 Reasons” singer also gave the crew the low down over what he said to Ne-Yo after he criticized Trigga behind his back. Check out the video below!
- How To Fix Your Credit [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Kelly Rowland On Playing ‘Dirty Laundry’ For Beyonce & Breaking Down on Stage in DC [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- The Cutest Photos Of The Obamas
- You Voted, Now See Your Top 5 Favorite Rappers of All Time
- Vote For The Best Rihanna Song!
- Police Looking For NW DC Robbery Suspect