Trey Songz stopped by 93.9 WKYS studio to show love to the Russ Parr Morning Show crew. He talked about about his newest album Chapter V and his women’s clothing line he plans on launching called Trey’s Angels. The “2 Reasons” singer also gave the crew the low down over what he said to Ne-Yo after he criticized Trigga behind his back. Check out the video below!
- Usher: “Either Evolve Or Evaporate” [2 TURNTABLES AND A MIC]
- Tika Sumpter Doesn’t Mind Being Called Chocolate…
- Terrell Owens’ Free Agency Won’t Stop Child Support Lawsuit
- From Driving While Black To Presiding While Black
- Chad “Ochocinco” Johnson Facing Year In Prison For Head Butt Incident
Trey Songz Meet & Greet @ WKYS Studio [PHOTOS]
WKYS Rooftop Party with Trey Songz [PHOTOS]