Nas is better at marketing than most rap fans would give him credit for. From claiming that Hip-Hop is dead to dropping N-Bombs for album titles, he knows how to get people talking about his music.
Like us on Facebook!
For the cover of his latest album, Life Is Good, Nas sports a cream colored suit while chilling on a black couch with a green dress draped across his lap. But what’s up with the dress?
Anyone that saw his “Behind The Music” remembers Nas recounting that when his ex-wife Kelis bounced all she left behind was the green wedding dress she wore when they got married. So we guess that divorced life is treating Mr. Jones well?
What do you think of Nas’s Life Is Good album cover?
- Lil Kim Bashes Nicki Minaj For Teaming Up With Foxy Brown
- Funk Master Flex Disses Nicki Minaj For Backing Out Of Summer Jam [VIDEO]
- Lauryn Hill & Nas Perform “If I Ruled The World” At Summer Jam
- Maryland Congressman Elijah Cummings “‘Foreclosure Prevention” Workshop
- Men Aiming Higher Father’s Day Cookout
Nas Puts Kelis’s Wedding Dress On Cover Of “Life Is Good” [PHOTO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com