Another R&B artist R. Kelly has become a member of the ever-growing group of black entertainers with problems with paying taxes on time. R. Kelly owes the government nearly $5,000,000 in back taxes.
Like us on Facebook!
According to papers filed by the IRS, R. Kelly hasn’t given a dime to Uncle Sam since 2005. Here’s the actual breakdown Kelly’s tax debt situation:
2005 – $1,472,366.77
2006 – $710,520.51
2007 – $376,180.11
2008 – $1,122,694.90
2009 – $173,815.18
2010 – $992,495.24
The above figures total to a whopping $4,848,072.71. A member of R. Kelly’s camp stated, “R. Kelly is in the process of working everything out with the government and is confident that all his obligations will be satisfied.”
Really though, R. Kelly?! With all the trouble you’ve been in, you can’t afford to disrespect the government. You already were acquitted of one crime. If you keep on skipping out on payments, the government will nail you to the figurative cross and crucify you. You better act right!
- Chris Brown And Drake Fight [PHOTOS]
- [Hot Topic] Jay-z Wearing Skinny Jeans Even Though His Knots Don’t Fit?!!!
- Teen ‘Stop And Frisked’ More Than 60 Times Speaks Out!
- Nas Talks Parenthood & The N-Word On CNN [VIDEO]
- FIRST LOOK: The Washington Washington Football Team on Madden 13 [VIDEO]
R.Kelly Owes Nearly Five Million Dollars In Back Taxes was originally published on theurbandaily.com