In an interview with MTV News, Jamie Foxx was nothing but supportive of Frank Ocean.
The multi-talented entertainer and Oscar winner said about Ocean’s recent revelation about his romantic life:
“Elton John did it. For Frank Ocean to do it and be hip-hop and black, he’s breaking ground, and kudos to him. At the end of the day, his music is for everybody. Now when I put his music on, I am trying to get at the ladies. Frank, you helping me out. You done left more for me, Frank.”
On how he discovered Frank Ocean:
“My sister hipped me to Frank Ocean, and I was just like, ‘Who is this dude?’ “
As for how Ocean’s candidness may inspire others:
“When I heard that he came out, I thought, ‘Courageous, hooray for him,’ ” Foxx continued. “It’s just the beginning. I have several friends who live in darkness and live in fear, and it’s just time.”
Check out Jamie in his own words below:
- The Boss Rick Ross Talks Marriage, Maybach Music, & Medical Issues
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @Mymerah1
- Hero Bus Driver Catches Child Falling From 3rd Floor Window [VIDEO]
- Legendary Columnist William Raspberry Dead At 76
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday Edition 7/17/12
Like us on Facebook!