As soon as Oprah announced that she would be interviewing Rihanna as part of Oprah’s Next Chapter, many immediately wondered how Oprah would frame the inevitable question about Chris Brown and him violently attacking her.
During their chat, Rihanna says to Oprah, “It was embarrassing. It was humiliating. I lost my best friend. I was resentful. I held a grudge. I was dark.”
Tears streamed down her face as she answered the question.
Oprah goes on to ask whether or not Chris is her true love and where their relationship stands today. Naturally, you’ll have to wait until the episode airs to find out.
Rihanna did make one thing clear: “I’m gonna look so soft,” she said of their conversation, set to air August 19.
- WWE Star Fired After Making Kobe Bryant Rape Joke
- Is Mitt Romney “The Lying King”? [OPINION]
- 50 Cent On KimYe: “One Man’s Trash Is Another Man’s Treasure”
- Spike Lee On Obama: “He Was The Savior, Black Jesus”
- ‘Pimping’ Fireman Cuffed For Allegedly Running Prostitution Ring From His Apartment