Is Chad Johnson trying to win back Evelyn Lozada? Yes, according to his “friends” who tell Radar Online that Chad is violating his protection order in an effort to win Eve back. This might be as true a story as The Jungle Book, so take note.
In the meantime, the site claims:
“To say this has been a bad week for Chad would be a drastic understatement,” a source tells RadarOnline.com. “He is desperate to win Evelyn back, so he feels he has at least one person on his team, but she is resolute that is NOT going to happen.
“Chad has been tearfully calling and texting Ev, pouring his heart out to her and telling how sorry he is and how he has never loved anyone before as he loves her. But, it’s just too little too late.
“Evelyn will not tolerate being cheated on and being physically attacked and she has washed her hands of Chad for good. She was desperately in love with him and ignored a lot of warning signs along the way, but now that she has finally woken up, she will not be taking any steps back and will not go back to him.
“Despite Chad’s pleas for a second chance and his assurances that he will undergo counseling, Ev is sticking to her guns. It is over between her and Chad. For good. Period.”
- Spike Lee Explains How He Really Feels About Tyler Perry [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Tyga Shoots Down Engagement Rumors
- Keyshia Cole Talks Life As Basketball Wife
- Gabby Douglas Books Top Stylist To Help Her With Her ‘Do’
- Tiny Launching Late Night Talk Show With VH1
5 Reasons Why Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Won’t Last [GALLERY]
1. He Doesn't Play Sports1 of 5
2. Yeezy's Too Old For Her2 of 5
3. Kanye Is Prone To Outbursts3 of 5
4. They Both Wear Women's Clothing4 of 5
5. Beyoncé Doesn't Need Any New Female Friends5 of 5