After much anticipation, CEO Tim Cook unveiled Apple‘s latest edition to their mobile device family: the iPhone 5. The newest iPhone has been dubbed the thinnest smartphone in the world. The iPhone 5 is slightly taller than its predecessor to support a bigger screen. Some of the new iPhone’s features include 4G capability, retina display, an eight megapixel camera, newer navigational tools and more. The iPhone 5 will be available for pre-order on Frday, September 14.
But is it worth it? What do you think? Would you buy it?
Find us on Facebook!
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday *LUDACRIS BIRTHDAY* Edition 9/11/12
- Chief Keef May Lose Record Deal Over Mocking Rival’s Death
- Teyana Taylor Addresses Lesbian and Virgin Rumors
- Did Chris Brown Get Tattoo of Rihanna on His Neck?
- Happy Birthday 35th Ludacris!!! Luda Celebrates With Floyd Mayweather, Kevin Hart & Other Celebs In ATL!
Ciara’s 10K for the Holidays
29 Pictures Of Lady Gaga’s Great Ass [PHOTOS]
Snoop Dogg Sends Social Media Ablaze After Declaring He’s Giving Up Smoking
27 Insane Pictures Of Iggy Azalea’s Booty (PHOTOS)
Thanksgiving Mac & Cheese’s Most Viral Moments
Turkey Taboos: 10 Things You Should Never Do At Thanksgiving
Doja Cat Claps Back At Blackface Accusations, X Users React
Benny Medina's Sister Trying To Out Diddy & Will Smith