There was a myth that smoking weed doesn’t kill you but that theory went out of the window with a new study from the National Cancer Institute. According to the study, males who smoke marijuana are put at a higher risk of developing testicular cancer.
The results from the study, which involved more than 450 men in (where else?) California, suggested that men under the age of 35 who smoked marijuana were twice as likely to develop testicular germ cell tumors. They also found that the tumors tended to grow faster and were harder to treat.
Follow us on Twitter @939wkys
Find us on Facebook!
- Chad ‘Ochocinco’ Johnson Officially Charged For Attacking Evelyn!
- Antwuan Cook Admits He Cheated On Fantasia With His Wife
- Nene Leakes Wants Evelyn Lozada To “Keep Quiet” About Domestic Abuse
- The Weeknd Signs To Universal Republic Records
- Woman Allegedly Injects Silicone Into Man’s Penis, Killing Him