The Pied Piper of R&B made his stunning return to the small screen yesterday (11/24) with the third installment of the Trapped In The Closet series. R.Kelly re-introduced his characters Sylvester, Rufus, Roxanne, Randolph, Rosie the Nosy Neighbor, Cathy, Tina, Reverend Mosley, Pimp Lucius and Twan. R. Kelly is a weird guy but you must admit it takes a special kind of talent to create these stories.
The singer is planning to bring (wait for it) 85 (!) more chapters of his Trapped In The Closet series to Broadway. I want to know who besides the most rabid Robert Kelly fan will sit through that show?
Spotted at HipHopwired.com.
Follow @939wkys for the latest celeb, entertainment and news!
— 93.9 WKYS (@939WKYS) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- Keyshia Cole on Skepticism of Black Girls Rock
- Kentucky Teacher: “You Can’t Be A Democrat and Go To Heaven.”
- Chris Brown Deletes Twitter Account (Again)
- Iyanla Vanzant: Recreational Drugs Can’t Treat A Mental Disorder [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- Watch Future & Kelly Rowland’s ‘Neva End’ (Video)