Who needs a publicist when you have Twitter? Fantasia took to social media to air her grievances against Jet Magazine. It seems ‘Tasia is upset that Jet ran a cover photo which was not approved before publication and let the world know:
“This saddens Me!!! It is clear that this picture is 10 Years Old and JET Magazine puts it on the Cover!! After I send them the NEW LOOK AND DIRECTION. . SAD!!! I WANT A PUBLIC APOLOGY FROM JET. Now im not sure if the interview is correct. SEE!! America they and use me as they crash Dummy BUT NO MORE. IF I DONT STAND FOR SOMETHING ILL FALL FOR ANYTHING.”
While some may think Fantasia is being a diva, it’s actual common practice for celebrities to have magazine cover approval. Especially in light of her upcoming album (“The Side Effects Of You”) image is everything to the r&b singer.
Watch this “behind the scenes” clip of Tasia’s new album:
GET ALL THE LATEST IN MUSIC NEWS ON THE URBAN DAILY!
- Wale – “Street Runner” [Official Video *EXPLICIT*]
- #OurMoments: Gabrielle Union On The Impact Of The Violence Against Women Act
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Proud Parents To Baby Boy
- Fantasia Blasts JET Magazine, “I Want A Public Apology”
- Today’s Hot Stories: 2/21/13