The New York primaries are tomorrow, so Hillary Clinton hitting up The Breakfast Club to talk politics – and hot sauce – doesn’t surprise us at all.
During the in-depth interview, she makes an obvious effort to secure her place among millennials ahead of tomorrow’s vote for the official Democratic candidate.
Apparently, Hillary Clinton keeps hot sauce in her bag…swag?
When asked for an item she always keeps with her, she let us know her condiment game is on fleek at all times: “Hot sauce!,” she responded immediately.
She also caught our attention when she spoke on criminal justice reform:
“White people have to recognize there is systemic racism. We have to not only address it in the criminal justice system – wherein someways by changing sentencing, by retraining police, by elevating the visibility of it, we can make progress but there’s still a lot of work to do – we have to address it in jobs, education, healthcare, everywhere else.”
Watch the interview just above and leave your thoughts below. Hillary talks about a range of topics, including Donald Trump (who she says is Donkey of the Decade), Bill Clinton‘s marriage proposal, how her policies would affect everyday Americans, running off on the plug twice, and more.
SOURCE: Power 105 | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
A Fashionable Timeline Of Hillary Clinton's Awesome Pantsuits (PHOTOS)
1. Sept. 1996: Hillary always kept it classy in the White House.Source:Getty 1 of 24
2. Sept. 1996: Back in the day, the potential presidential nominee was rocking the cutest skirt sets.Source:Getty 2 of 24
3. April 1999: Even former French prime minister Jaques Chirac loved Hillary and her bright numbers.Source:Getty 3 of 24
4. June 2000: Hillary rang in the summer with a traditional pantsuit in New York.Source:Getty 4 of 24
5. Nov. 2000: Hillary and daughter Chelsea arrive in Vietnam in mother/daughter pantsuits.5 of 24
6. Oct. 2000: Hillary raised the flare (and her collar) at the 2001 Vogue Awards.Source:Getty 6 of 24
7. August 2003: Hillary cracks a few jokes about her pantsuits during a visit to The Jay Leno Show.Source:Getty 7 of 24
8. March 2004: Hillary showed off her pastel look during the More Alpha Woman Awards.Source:Getty 8 of 24
9. June 2004: Hillary's lighter looks were always welcoming, but the lace embroidered pattern was a standout during an appearance with Bill Clinton in New York.Source:Getty 9 of 24
10. June 2005: Hillary made the switch to bold and brighter pantsuits in 2005.Source:Getty 10 of 24
11. 2006: Even her Madame Tussaud wax figure rocked an awesome pantsuit!Source:Getty 11 of 24
12. January 2007: Hillary switched up her pantsuits during her campaign run for President.Source:Getty 12 of 24
13. June 2008: Hillary conceded her campaign for president in style.Source:Getty 13 of 24
14. May 2009: Blue is definitely Hillary's color!Source:Getty 14 of 24
15. June 2010: Hillary brought back her pastel look for old time's sake.Source:Getty 15 of 24
16. July 2011: Hillary switched up her look with this patterned blazer look.Source:Getty 16 of 24
17. August 2011: "The thing about pantsuits is..."Source:Getty 17 of 24
18. February 2012: Hillary & Amy Poehler hang out and bond..over pantsuits, of course.Source:Getty 18 of 24
19. November 2012: Hillary knows what colors work for her. This orange number is it!Source:Getty 19 of 24
20. October 2012: Hillary knows how to rock a blazer.Source:Getty 20 of 24
21. During her appearance at the Human Rights Campaign in 2012, Hillary keeps it traditional in this classic pantsuit.Source:Getty 21 of 24
22. June 2013: Hillary kept it classy at the CDFA ceremony.Source:Getty 22 of 24
23. May 2013: Hillary's pantsuits have really evolved through the years, are we right?Source:Getty 23 of 24
24. April 2014: We can't wait to see more of her stylish pantsuits in the future.Source:Getty 24 of 24
Hillary Clinton Talks Running Off On The Plug Twice & Hot Sauce In Her Bag (Swag!) was originally published on globalgrind.com