Palazzo pants are perfect for summer. The wide leg adds volume to any look and ups the style factor to très chic!
Wide-leg pants are constantly in style, automatically making you look like you belong at some fabulous event. So it’s no surprise that two super stylish singers, Zendaya and Rihanna, were caught wearing the same ensemble.
The former Disney star sported the look first at Rihanna’s 2nd Annual Diamond Gala in 2015. She paired the Rosie Assoulin set with a sleek ponytail and sparkly earrings. I love the light lip and deep, smokey eye. Fierce!
My only wish is that the pants were tailored just a bit to show off what I’m sure are fabulous shoes.
Rihanna paired the look with Valentino studded sandals and a statement handbag. She wore her hair down and a deep lip; a perfect way to transition this ensemble from day to night.
Beauties, tell us: who wore this look better? Zendaya, who diverged from your typical red-carpet look? Or Rihanna, who gave us South of France summer style? Vote below!
PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram, Canva
Green With Envy: Rihanna's Been Fashioning Some Serious Style With Her Favorite Color
1. Gucci, Gucci, GucciSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Vintage vibesSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Award winning (green) styleSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. What to wear to meet Stevie Wonder?Source:Getty 4 of 14
5. Anti-tourSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Strike a poseSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. Green and GucciSource:Getty 7 of 14
8. B*tch Betta Have My Money!Source:Getty 8 of 14
9. You're so jaded.Source:Getty 9 of 14
10. Olive you.Source:Getty 10 of 14
11. Green for the Grammy'sSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Accent with greenSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Keeping it casualSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Mermaid vibesSource:Getty 14 of 14
Palazzo Pants Perfection: Did Zendaya Or Rihanna Wear This Look The Best? was originally published on hellobeautiful.com