Taraji P. Henson’s 20 Hottest Instagram Pics
1. Happy 46th Birthday Taraji P. Henson!Source:Instagram 1 of 19
2. When Someone Caught Her Flexing For The ‘GramSource:Instagram 2 of 19
3. When She Donned A 60s Bouffant HairStyleSource:Instagram 3 of 19
4. When She Decided To Take A Seat On The FloorSource:Instagram 4 of 19
5. When She Posts Throwback Photos Of Her Looking Exactly The SameSource:Instagram 5 of 19
6. When She’s Dressed Up As CookieSource:Instagram 6 of 19
7. When She’s Channeling Rosie The RiveterSource:Instagram 7 of 19
8. When She’s At The BeachSource:Instagram 8 of 19
9. When She Takes Photos With Resting Bitch FaceSource:Instagram 9 of 19
10. When She’s On The Cover Of Any MagazineSource:Instagram 10 of 19
11. ….See, Any Magazine?Source:Instagram 11 of 19
12. She’s Just Not Playing Fair At This PointSource:Instagram 12 of 19
13. When She Wears All WhiteSource:Instagram 13 of 19
14. When She’s With Terrance HowardSource:Instagram 14 of 19
15. Especially When She’s With Terrance HowardSource:Instagram 15 of 19
16. When She Steps Out At Awards ShowsSource:Instagram 16 of 19
17. When She Goes To The GymSource:Instagram 17 of 19
18. When She Was Voted One Of People’s Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful PeopleSource:Instagram 18 of 19
19. When Her Dress Is Missing Half Of The MaterialSource:Instagram 19 of 19
Taraji P. Henson is not the one—and if you come for her without her sending for you, you will grow to regret it.
This was a lesson that rapper 50 Cent had to find out the hard way when he continued his vendetta against the Empire star and her hit FOX show. The rapper and producer of Power took to Instagram, sharing a screenshot of Henson with a headline claiming her show Empire‘s ratings were dropping, People reported.
“Well look at the bright side at least. You can eat your trophies. I was talking to old girl but you felt like you had to respond. SMH you know I love you cookie. I got a new show for you BMF COMING SOON !!!#EFFENVODKA,” 50 E! News said of the now-deleted post.
Channeling her inner Cookie on Saturday, Henson clapped all the way back—with cold hard facts.
“For the confused ppl. Do REAL research!!! Loose change makes sooooooo much UNNECESSARY NOISE. STILL LOOKING FOR THAT DAMN CENT SIGN!!! I guess it’s obsolete. AGAIN CONGRATS ON YOUR SUCCESS BLACK MAN!!! @50cent” Blooop.
If that wasn’t bad enough, Henson’s squad came to provide backup. First, co-star Jussie Smollet eloquently accused the 41-year-old of suffering from crabs in a barrel syndrome:
Then Vivica Fox swooped in and finished it, snatching off what was left of 50’s poor edges.
Now despite all this drama, Henson made sure to circle back in with Power star Naturi Naughton and let her know things are always going to be cool between them, no matter what.
“Sooooooooo proud of you@naturi4real I WANT YOU TO KNOW I will NEVER let any NEGATIVITY come between the LOVE I have for my sisters!!! As women we put up with enough BS. I will NEVER add to that stress and heartache!!! YOU ARE DOPE on #Powerand in life!!! #BlackGirlMagic SHINE BABY SHINE,” Henson wrote.
In the end, 50 needs to realize that there is more than enough room for all of us to shine; that and being petty is not a good look for a grown man.