Every Single Time Kylie Jenner Looked Like Blac Chyna
1. Took months of not dying my hair and wearing wigs to get my hair back to health so I can do this!! Thank you @priscillavalles @maishaoliver for putting up with me all day. I’m going for an ashy dirty blonde for the fall. But this shits a process! I’m coming for u khloé!Source:Instagram 1 of 18
2. I’m worth it 🙌 Dress | @symone1oakSource:Instagram 2 of 18
3. Flips hairSource:Instagram 3 of 18
4. Serving per usual 😘Source:Instagram 4 of 18
5. 😛Source:Instagram 5 of 18
6. Oh, hey.Source:Instagram 6 of 18
7. Loungin’.Source:Instagram 7 of 18
8. #MilfSource:Instagram 8 of 18
9. I spy Norman. Can u find him? Lol.Source:Instagram 9 of 18
10. Fashun.Source:Instagram 10 of 18
11. 👀Source:Instagram 11 of 18
12. 💯Source:Instagram 12 of 18
13. ☀️☀️☀️Source:Instagram 13 of 18
14. Look down 💋Source:Instagram 14 of 18
15. the basic workout attireSource:Instagram 15 of 18
16. Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow !Source:Instagram 16 of 18
17. 🙌#milfin | @blaquecrownSource:Instagram 17 of 18
18. Staying comfortable in my @meundies Time to jump in bed after this long week. ❤️Source:Instagram 18 of 18
Blac Chyna is everybody’s hero these days and gets a ton of credit for talking all kinds of sense. Well, now we know where she gets it.
After Rob Kardashian‘s Twitter meltdown last night, prompted by the news that his fiancèe (possibly ex, according to latest reports) was not invited to a baby shower his sisters are throwing for their unborn baby girl, Chyna’s mom Tokyo Toni took to social media to share her two cents. And, basically, she rules.
In a Periscope video, Ms. Toni surprisingly sides with Kylie Jenner and the rest of the KarJenner girls, saying they’re under no obligation to invite Chyna to a shower thrown for the child she’s carrying (that’s very big of her, but — what?).
“They have a brother that they haven’t talked too or been around, this is something private that they wanted to share with their brother, which is a child, who is having a child, which is their niece,” she says. “So what if they didn’t invite her, it wasn’t for her its for her daughter. At the end of the day it goes to her, good s***.”
TSR Staff: Kyle Anfernee Instagram: @Kyle.Anfernee Yesterday as you know #Roommates #RobKardashian decided to take to Twitter to voice his frustration over #BlacChyna being left out of his baby shower that his sisters were throwing for him. Many were quick to taking shots at the Kardashians, but surprisingly Blac Chyna's mom, #TokyoToni, didn't see what the problem was. _________________________________ She took to Periscope and said, _________________________________ "They have a brother that they haven't talked too or been around, this is something private that they wanted to share with their brother, which is a child, who is having a child, which is their niece." _________________________________ She continued, _________________________________ "So what if they didn't invite her, it wasn't for her its for her daughter. At the end of the day it goes to her, good s***." This is a good time for them to –Read More At TheShadeRoom.com