Gabrielle Union is a successful actress and author. Last year she released “We’re Going to Need More Wine,” where fans got to know another side of her. She recently did an interview with Redbook and discussed her vision board she makes every year.
People do vision boards every year and put down a new job, finding love or taking vacations on it. For Union making one every year makes her focus on things she really wants. She said, “I make a vision board every year. Some of the pictures on my first one were of a haircare line, Kenya, and a Clearblue pregnancy test…. The only things that have not come to pass are a cosmetics line, Machu Picchu, and a baby.”
She also mentioned that the vision board is more like a “checklist.” Last year she suffered nearly 9 miscarriages and with each loss she still had a win in another area of her life. Union said, “I’ve had the positive [pregnancy test] stick, but also a number of miscarriages, so maybe I just have to go more specific and show a woman with a human being traveling through her orifices. I’ll put those things back on this year’s board and see what happens.” We send all the love to Gabrielle Union and hope she gets everything she wants off her vision board.
- TV One’s ‘UNSUNG PRESENTS: MUSIC & THE MOVEMENT’ Airs Tonight At 8/7 C #MLKDay
- United We Serve: Watch America Honor MLK With National Day Of Service For Joe Biden And Kamala Harris’ Inauguration
- An ‘NBA Jam’ Documentary Is In The Works
- Howard University’s Drumline To Escort Joe Biden, Kamala Harris After Historic Inauguration
- Melania Trump Can’t Plagiarize Michelle Obama’s Favorability Leaving White House, Poll Shows
- Did You Know? US Gov’t Found Guilty In Conspiracy To Assassinate Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Martin Luther King’s Most Iconic Speeches Of All Time
- Duke Bootee Co-Writer of “The Message” Dead at 69
- Kendrick Lamar & Dave Free’s Media Company Produces Calvin Klein Campaign [Video]
- Dr. Dre Released From Hospital, Already Back In The Studio
Gabrielle Union Is Fashion Goals During Her Book Tour For ‘We’re Going To Need More Wine’
Gabrielle Union Explains Why She Makes A Vision Board Every Year was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com