Last week Bobby Brown premiered his new single, “Don’t Let Me Die,” which was widely reported as his tribute to his late ex-wife, Whitney Houston. However, in an interview with Access Hollywood, Bobby insisted that the song isn’t about Whitney. According to the “Kang of R&B,” it’s about his fiance, Alicia Etheridge.
“I recorded it about seven or eight months before her (Houston) passing. It’s a song about a relationship, love; it’s just like you feel like you just wanna die when the person that you love is not there. Everybody misses Whitney, but the song is not about her.”
Like us on Facebook!
- Rihanna Joins Jay-Z & Kanye West For “All Of The Lights” Performance
- LUNCH BREAK MIX! **Exclusive** “Notorious B.I.G. MIX” Monday 5/21/12
- Will Smith Smacks Reporter For Trying To Kiss Him [VIDEO]
- What Is Your Favorite Biggie Song Of All Time? [POLL]
- Whitney Houston’s Family Demanded Ray-J Move During Billboard Awards!
Bobby Brown: My New Single Is Not About Whitney Houston was originally published on theurbandaily.com