Marques Houston did an interview with radio DJs Peter Rosenberg and Cipha Sounds where he opened up about why he never defended himself against Raz B’s accusations he was molested by Houston when he was a member of B2K. According to Houston, he never took any of Raz B’s claims serious because he figured Raz was just looking for attention.
Like us on Facebook!
Marques Houston told radio duo, “It was a big joke to me. If you think about the time frames [of] when this guy starts up its always around my album coming out, my album release and now my movie release is coming out so he is talking more. He is lying but its all lies! It’s all BS. He is an attention whore. He wants that attention because B2K was huge and everybody knows how big B2K was and when something like that is stripped from you, and you can’t get any fame you go to the extreme measures and the dude is psycho.”
As much as Marques Houston is in the business, I don’t know why he wouldn’t take an accusation like that seriously. Celebrity or not, if someone accuses me of molesting them and I’m innocent, I’m going to find a way to remedy the situation. Houston has done none of that so what does that make you think about him and Raz B’s claims Houston penetrated him?
- Amar’e Stoudemire Pops The Question To Girlfriend With Million Dollar Ring!
- Why Did Lil Wayne Pull Nicki Minaj Out Of Summer Jam? [VIDEO]
- Horoscopes for June 3 – 9, 2012
- Russ Parr Knew His Film “The Undershepherd” Wouldn’t Be Accepted [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Chiddy Bang Won’t End Up Like Most Hip-Hop Groups [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]