It hasn’t been a good week at arenas for Lil Wayne. After getting turned away at the Oklahoma City Thunder’s stadium, Weezy is now the one denying himself and is crew entry to one of the tri-state areas biggest venues.
Like us on Facebook!
Just a few hours before Nicki Minaj was set to take the stage as the headliner of Hot 97′s “Summer Jam” show, her boss Lil Wayne Tweeted that Young Money would not be performing any longer at the concert.
The above Tweet no longer appears on his timeline but Nicki Minaj did follow up by saying that, “I go above and beyond for my fans, but won’t ever go against Wayne’s word. What he says goes.”
So what happened? Hot 97 radio personality Peter Rosenburg was speaking to attendees of the festival stage when he made some unfriendly remarks about Nicki Minaj.
“I see the real hip-hop heads sprinkled in here,” he said. “I know there are some chicks here waiting to sing ‘Starships’ later. I’m not talking to you right now. F*ck that bullsh*t.” Watch the video below.
Watch the live stream of Summer Jam 2012 here to see how this plays out.
- Russ Parr Knew His Film “The Undershepherd” Wouldn’t Be Accepted [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Chiddy Bang Won’t End Up Like Most Hip-Hop Groups [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Turns Himself In! 50 Cent Escorts Him To Jail
- George Zimmerman Heads Back To Jail! Bond Revoked!!
- [Hot Topic] How Would You Feel If At 19 Years Old You Were Told You Couldn’t Walk?