When you’re married to one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, there’s no need to cast for an on screen leading lady. R&B singer Robin Thicke has recruited his wife Paula Patton to star in a Remy Martin ad. The gorgeous couple bring their patented chemistry to the lushly artistic commercial.
In a behind the scenes interview, Paula says, “It’s like shooting a mini movie and I’m having a blast. On top of it all I’m with my husband, so it’s really fun.”
Paula and Robin are balancing hectic careers–fresh off her success from 2011′s Jumping The Broom and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol, Paula is newest Pepsi spokesperson and is set to star in David Talbert’s Baggage Claim and Two Guns opposite Denzel Washington. Robin is starring in the ABC’s musical competition, “Duets.”
- Russ Parr Knew His Film “The Undershepherd” Wouldn’t Be Accepted [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Why Chiddy Bang Won’t End Up Like Most Hip-Hop Groups [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Turns Himself In! 50 Cent Escorts Him To Jail
- George Zimmerman Heads Back To Jail! Bond Revoked!!
- [Hot Topic] How Would You Feel If At 19 Years Old You Were Told You Couldn’t Walk?
Robin Thicke, Paula Patton Star In New Remy Martin Ad [VIDEO] was originally published on theurbandaily.com