Tameka Raymond’s family is hitting back at claims made by TMZ that her 11-year-old son Kile Glover will be taken off life support.
As previously reported, Kile was in a tragic accident in which a family friend struck him in the head with a jet ski while he was playing in a water tube with a female friend in Georgia.
Global Grind caught up with a source close to the family and they report:
A source close to the family told GlobalGrind that the rumor is not true at all.
We have exclusively learned that Tameka is holding out for a miracle and NEVER considered taking Kile off any machine, EVER.
A source close to the family told us, they want “people to keep praying and to never lose hope in the power of God’s prayer.”
Pray for Kile.
Like us on Facebook!
- The Boss Rick Ross Talks Marriage, Maybach Music, & Medical Issues
- #KYSCutie Of The Day: @Mymerah1
- Hero Bus Driver Catches Child Falling From 3rd Floor Window [VIDEO]
- Legendary Columnist William Raspberry Dead At 76
- Lunch Break Mix! Tuesday Edition 7/17/12
Tameka Raymond’s Family Hits Back At Life Support Rumors was originally published on theurbandaily.com