Serena Williams just advanced to the finals at the 2012 Summer Olympics. In attendance to witness the win was first lady Michelle Obama, who chatted between points with Williams’ sister Venus. Serena had met the first lady before and was advised she would be in attendance.
“They asked me did I mind if she sat in the family box,” Williams said. “I was like, `Of course not. Please, it would be my honor.’ I mean, I love Michelle.”
Congrats to Selena.
Like us on Facebook!
- Rick Ross: Does He Have To Travel With A Nurse? [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- DMV’S OWN: Reesa Renee Set To Release Debut Album “Reelease”
- LISTEN: Nas ft Amy Whinehouse “Cherry Wine” [NEW MUSIC]
- [Hot Topic] **Who’s My Daddy?**
- Maryland Police Find Gun Arsenal In Copycat Joker’s Home