In her Essence cover story, Jada Pinkett Smith makes two things clear: She thinks the divorce rumors involving her and hubby Will Smith are stale, and she doesn’t really care about how you feel about her daughter, Willow Smith.
When asked about the breakup chatter, Jada said:
It [the rumors] seems like that happens at least once a year, or at least once every two years. It’s rumored that we’re getting a divorce. But no. We’re not getting a divorce. Where am I going to go? That’s my boo. It’s like he’s another part of me.
As for criticism of Willow:
How people feel about Willow is how people feel about Willow. But what I’m most concerned about is how Willow feels about herself. She’s an independent, courageous, genius, talented little girl. I’m happy for her, that she can just be who she is.
- WWE Star Fired After Making Kobe Bryant Rape Joke
- Is Mitt Romney “The Lying King”? [OPINION]
- 50 Cent On KimYe: “One Man’s Trash Is Another Man’s Treasure”
- Spike Lee On Obama: “He Was The Savior, Black Jesus”
- ‘Pimping’ Fireman Cuffed For Allegedly Running Prostitution Ring From His Apartment
Jada Pinkett Smith Ignores Divorce Rumors, Willow Smith Shade was originally published on theurbandaily.com