Alicia Keys dons a hip-hugging black dress and racy hair-cut on the cover art for her forthcoming album Girl On Fire which features the single “New Day.” With her husband Swizz Beatz producing cuts on the project and a new attitude, Alicia will debut her leading track, “Girl On Fire” on September 4th, two days before she is scheduled to perform at the 2012 VMA’s.
“‘Girl On Fire’ is about finding your voice, about being unleashed and about trusting your instincts and trusting yourself,” says Keys. “I can’t wait to share it with the world.” Expect the collection in stores November 27.
Like us on Facebook!
- Beauty and Health with Make Up Artist to the Stars Kym Lee, The “Sparkle” Cat Eye
- Le’Andria Johnson “The Experience Deluxe Edition” In Stores Sept 18 [PREVIEW]
- Sad News: Morris Brown College Faces Foreclosure
- Find Out To Register To Vote in DC, MD and VA
- A Preview Of Chuck Brown Park
Alicia Keys Unveils “Girl On Fire” Album Cover & Release Date was originally published on hellobeautiful.com