On Biggie’s cryptic song “My Downfall,” the late Brooklyn MC foreshadowed his murder rhyming, “I was high when they hit me.” But according to a recently released autopsy report, that was not the case at the time of his actual death on March 9, 1997.
Fifteen years after his death the graphic details of Christopher Wallace’s shooting are now public knowledge due to an autopsy report obtained by TMZ. In addition to highlighting where and how the four bullets penetrated his almost 400 pound frame, a toxicology report revealed that Biggie had, “no traces of drugs or alcohol in his system at the time of his death.”
The 24-year-old MC was headed back to his hotel in a green suburban after leaving the Peterson Automotive Museum in L.A. when he was shot in a drive-by assault. He was rushed to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 1:15 a.m.
Read more of the autopsy details at TMZ.
Follow @939wkys for the latest celeb, entertainment and news!
— 93.9 WKYS (@939WKYS) October 24, 2012
Find us on Facebook!
- Ravens Player Terrell Suggs Gives Up His Guns After Chiefs Murder-Suicide
- Fighting Mother Nature: Japan May Be In Trouble Again
- Wendy Williams Insults Beyonce’s Intelligence MUST SEE
- NFL Will Support The Daughter of Jovan Belcher
- Rick Ross Cancels Concert due to Threats