Check out the step-by-step directions to make this delicious Caprese Avocado Panini below and peep the video up top for a visual. Don’t forget to
. Sound off in the comments to let us know what you want to see on the next episode. follow Meals With Misha on Instagram
Balsamic Vinaigrette, recipe here
Warm up your panini press.
While that is warming up, it’s time to prep your sandwich.
Grab your slices of bread, on one piece layer the avocado, arugula, tomatoes, basil, balsamic vinaigrette, and mozzarella. Top with the other slice of bread.
Once heated up, spray the panini press and add your sandwich. Close and let cook until the cheese is melted and the bread is nice and crispy and has a golden brown color.
Remove from the panini press, slice, and enjoy!
Follow Vicky on
Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter for all things food, selfies, and whatever other randomness that may occur.
14 Celebrity Foodies With Yummy Instagrams
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Chrissy Teigen is the real MVP when it comes to keeping John Legend satisfied in the kitchen.
1 of 11
2. Pie anyone? Lauren Conrad's collection of sweets belong on a Pinterest board.
2 of 11
3. Tia Mowry now has her own cooking show, so you know she throws down amazing meals for her family.
3 of 11
4. June Ambrose continues to amaze us with #rockmomcookingchronicles.
4 of 11
5. When Aziz Ansari's mom comes to town, it's homemade Indian cuisine for all.
5 of 11
6. Questlove is so much of a foodie, he even made an Instagram account solely to showcase his meals. Who knew?
6 of 11
7. If you aren't already following Kelis on Instagram, you're missing out.
7 of 11
8. 2 Chainz may not prepare his own meals, but his personal chef's got it all covered.
8 of 11
9. With three young children, Kourtney Kardashian has mastered the adorable breakfast treats.
9 of 11
10. Cooking with Zac Posen.
10 of 11
11. "Grey's Anatomy" star Jessie Williams offers us regular #FoodPorn on his Instagram.
11 of 11