Nick Cannon‘s loyalty to his ex-wife, Mariah Carey, runs so deep that he publicly throws shade at her enemies.
That was the case when he co-hosted The Wendy Williams Show this week. Nick held nothing back when asked if he’d hook up with Nicki Minaj, asking Wendy, “Is this pre the booty dropping? Is this bubbly booty Nicki or after the booty drop?”
When Wendy said that it was post-booty dropping, the Wild N Out host continued shading the rapper, saying, “Oh nah, I can’t do that then. If she get it fixed, call me then.”
In the same episode, Nick got real about his other ex, Kim Kardashian, and the untouched photos of her booty that went viral.
Check out the videos above.
Turbans & Toes: A Close Look At Nick Cannon's Unconventional New Style
1. If you've looked Nick Cannon up and down recently (and who hasn't?) you might have noticed something interesting: the actor/comedian/host/rapper seems to be paying particular attention to his skull and his feet when he puts together his 'fits. The style is cutting edge at best, confusing at worst, but undeniably bold. Take a look at Nick's turbans and toes and see if you're feeling this unconventional look.Source:Splash News 1 of 17
2. It works for a night on the town, too.Source:Splash News 2 of 17
3. And it seems to go with everything.Source:Splash News 3 of 17
4. But the fun doesn't stop at his forehead. Peep Nick's fancy feet...Source:Getty 4 of 17
5. So considerate of him to coordinate with the color of the carpet.Source:Getty 5 of 17
6. Nothing jazzes up a classic suit like...Source:Getty 6 of 17
7. ...Michael Jackson's shoes.Source:Getty 7 of 17
8. Denim and diamonds...Source:Getty 8 of 17
9. ...isn't just for country girls anymore.Source:Getty 9 of 17
10. Sometimes you're feeling kinda low key...Source:Getty 10 of 17
11. ...so you just stick with the three-tone pointy loafers.Source:Getty 11 of 17
12. When your suit looks like this...Source:Getty 12 of 17
13. ...basic white with an understated steel toe might be best.Source:Getty 13 of 17
14. We imagine this is what the flyest dude in Harlem looked like back in the day.Source:Getty 14 of 17
15. Fur is a great way to take a basic gray coat over the top...Source:Getty 15 of 17
16. You can never have enough gold dust on your shoes.Source:Getty 16 of 17
17. ...but Scottie dog socks and three-toned loafers, only if you're nasty.Source:Getty 17 of 17
Watch: Nick Cannon Drags Nicki Minaj Over Her Butt Implants was originally published on globalgrind.com