Nas and Nicki Minaj began dating in June of 2017, but according to TMZ they have decided to call it quits. Weeks ago rumors spread the Minaj was pregnant, but it looks like that isn’t true either. Some sources say that living in different cities hurt their relationship and it didn’t work out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nas is continuing to work on his record label and his growing chicken and waffles restaurant, Sweet Chick. Minaj is also working on music and business ventures. Sources say they aren’t going to bad mouth each other and probably won’t have much of a friendship. 2018 just began love will happen for both of them again.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wale Drops ‘Folarin II’
- Asking For A Friend: “My Friend Is Too Comfortable At My Home!”
- H.E.R. Talks ‘ The Color Purple’ Role, Eyewear Line and Regrets In Life With Jackie Paige [Watch]
- Yung Miami’s Mom Shared A Throwback Jersey Dress Pic Of The Rapper And It’s Too Cute!
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Killer Curves While Turning Up On Vacation In The Bahamas
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: R. Kelly Suicide Watch Lifted
- ‘Tomahawk’ Video Of White Math Teacher In ‘Fake Feather Headdress’ Mocking Native Americans Goes Viral
- Crypto Group Revealed As New Owners Of 1-Of-1 Wu-Tang Clan Album [Video]
The Internet Hilariously Reacts To Nicki Minaj’s Three New Diss Tracks
1. Deion Sanders Jr. chimed in.Source: 1 of 4
2. Yikes.Source: 2 of 4
3. Some people just appreciate the effort.
Source: 3 of 4
Nicki minaj "no frauds" wasn't a diss track. She just address the issue. Something light. She responded and spoke facts. I can dig it— IG: No.limitationz (@ManSquared973) March 10, 2017