Nas and Nicki Minaj began dating in June of 2017, but according to TMZ they have decided to call it quits. Weeks ago rumors spread the Minaj was pregnant, but it looks like that isn’t true either. Some sources say that living in different cities hurt their relationship and it didn’t work out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nas is continuing to work on his record label and his growing chicken and waffles restaurant, Sweet Chick. Minaj is also working on music and business ventures. Sources say they aren’t going to bad mouth each other and probably won’t have much of a friendship. 2018 just began love will happen for both of them again.
- Endgame: Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Contract Breach
- Saweetie Gets Her Own McDonald’s Signature Order
- Travis Scott Teams With Fragment & KAWS For Apparel Collection, L’s on His Air Jordan 1s
- Allen Iverson Joins Al Harrington’s Cannabis Brand Viola As Its First Talent Partnership
- DaBaby’s New Video Addresses Controversy & Homophobic Comments
- The New Burger King: Bun B To Open “Trill Burgers” Restaurant In Houston
- CDC Changes Recommendations, Again
- Scrappy & Trillville Talk Classic Crunk Era, ‘Some Cut’ Production, Love & Hip Hop Fatherhood+ More
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Judge Claims NBA YoungBoy Is A Danger To The Community
- LeVar Burton’s Debut Jeopary! Episode Broke An Unexpected Record
The Internet Hilariously Reacts To Nicki Minaj’s Three New Diss Tracks
1. Deion Sanders Jr. chimed in.Source: 1 of 4
2. Yikes.Source: 2 of 4
3. Some people just appreciate the effort.
Source: 3 of 4
Nicki minaj "no frauds" wasn't a diss track. She just address the issue. Something light. She responded and spoke facts. I can dig it— IG: No.limitationz (@ManSquared973) March 10, 2017