Nas and Nicki Minaj began dating in June of 2017, but according to TMZ they have decided to call it quits. Weeks ago rumors spread the Minaj was pregnant, but it looks like that isn’t true either. Some sources say that living in different cities hurt their relationship and it didn’t work out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nas is continuing to work on his record label and his growing chicken and waffles restaurant, Sweet Chick. Minaj is also working on music and business ventures. Sources say they aren’t going to bad mouth each other and probably won’t have much of a friendship. 2018 just began love will happen for both of them again.
- Rotimi Talks ‘Love Riddim’, #Power and It’s Final Season…Or Is It?
- Slayter ft. G Herbo “Cold At Night,” Iggy Azalea ft. Kash Doll “F*ck It Up” & More | Daily Visuals
- New Study Shows Michelle Obama Is The Most Admired Woman In The World…Duh
- Tyreek Hill Avoids Suspension In Abuse Investigation, NFL Still Keeping Case Open
- Tyler, The Creator Finally Addresses The DJ Khaled Controversy After IGOR Went No. 1
- Mayor Muriel Bowser Speaks On The Murder Of 11-Year Old Karon Brown [Listen]
- Angela Bassett, Patricia Arquette & Felicity Huffman Star In Netflix’s ‘Otherhood’
- Iggy Azalea Has A New Accent Plus Other LOL Moments From Her “Fu** It Up” Video (In Case You Missed)
- Nike & Puma Reportedly Battling To Be The Sneaker of Choice For Zion Williamson
- Total Switch: Damson Idris Goes From L.A. Dealer In ‘Snowfall’ To Black-Hating Skinhead In ‘Farming’ Trailer