Nas and Nicki Minaj began dating in June of 2017, but according to TMZ they have decided to call it quits. Weeks ago rumors spread the Minaj was pregnant, but it looks like that isn’t true either. Some sources say that living in different cities hurt their relationship and it didn’t work out.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
Nas is continuing to work on his record label and his growing chicken and waffles restaurant, Sweet Chick. Minaj is also working on music and business ventures. Sources say they aren’t going to bad mouth each other and probably won’t have much of a friendship. 2018 just began love will happen for both of them again.
- New Book Highlights The Legacy Of Black Cyclist Marshall Taylor
- Billionaire Robert F. Smith Pledges To Pay Off Student Loan Debt Of Morehouse’s Entire Graduating Class of 2019
- Actress Regina Hall Receives Honorary Degree From Dillard University
- GoFundMe Supporters Raise $8K So Single Mom Can Go To NASA Internship
- Rapper DaBaby’s Weed Carriers Bless Fan With The Fade [Video]
- [5/19] DJ Freeez Saturday Midnight Mixes
- DJ Khaled ft. SZA “Just Us,” Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road” & More | Daily Visuals
- HBCU World Series Aims To Diversify College Baseball
- LeBron James Aims To Combat Hunger In Underserved Communities
- #BlackGirlMagic: Arkansas Teens Make History By Becoming Valedictorian, Salutatorian