The movie “Bright” took Netflix by storm and fans really enjoyed it. The action packed movie features Will Smith and Joel Edgerton and was created by David Ayer. According to Entertainment Weekly, Ayer will be making a sequel.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The movie is based upon fantasy where Smith and Edgerton are LAPD officers. “Bright” was released on December 22nd last year and fans loved it. Netflix mentioned that this movie was one of the highest watched films ever on their program.
Critics believed that the film was terrible, but fans want more. Smith said, “I love how bizarre it is. I’ve been saying it’s Training Day — a gritty L.A. cop drama, the darkness and handheld grittiness — meets Lord of the Rings. There’s orcs and fairies and elves, mean-ass elves.” We look forward to see how the sequel is.
RELATED: Netflix’s Most Watched Shows
- Jaimesha Thomas aka ThatGirlJayCole Gives Birth To A Baby Boy!
- Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A ‘RHOA’ Peach
- Megan Thee Stallion Announces She’s Graduating College This Year
- Death Of Jelani Day Officially Ruled A Drowning By Coroner
- The Curry Family Show Off Their Fall Style On The Cover Of ‘Sweet July’ Magazine
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Marlo Hampton Finally Gets A Peach On ‘RHOA’
- Kid Cudi Gets The Doc Treatment In ‘A Man Named Scott’ On Prime Video
- Future Gift W(R)aps In New Samsung’s New Holiday Campaign Commercials
- Love & Hip Hop Miami’s Shelah Marie Defends Her Decision To Keep Her Unruly Retreat Exclusive To Black Women Only
- Oakland’s Finest: The Meteoric Rise Of Malika Andrews