When Rihanna’s makeup line Fenty Beauty came out everyone ran to the store to get their hands on it. According to Billboard, Rihanna’s line is on track to outsell Kylie Jenner’s Kylie Cosmetics business. Jenner’s beauty brand by 2022 is expected to be a billion dollar enterprise.
Rihanna’s beauty brand has only been out for four months and will more than likely even beat out Kim Kardashian’s KKW Beauty line. In the first month, Fenty Beauty made a name for itself to be the makeup for everyone. Rihanna’s beauty brand is only sold at Sephora and for fans they are quite impressed by it.
Rihanna continues to show off her Fenty Beauty on social media and fans haven’t seen Jenner since the rumors of her pregnancy came about. Jenner’s brand might be losing out and Rihanna is continuing to win. Congratulations to Rihanna and her Fenty Beauty brand!
- Report: Did John Singleton Have a Stroke?
- Vitamin Of The Day: Figure Out Exactly What You Want
- Ludacris, Action Bronson Headline 4th Annual National Cannabis Festival In D.C.
- Michael Ealy & Meagan Good On Protecting Black Women In ‘The Intruder’
- Dee Barnes Asked About Dr. Dre Sexually Abusing Her, Dodges Question
- Reunion? Ty Lue Meeting with Lakers Rob Pelinka to Discuss Head Coaching Job
- Yes They Still Exist: Blackberry Releases Red Version Of Key2 Smartphone, Boasts Minor Upgrades
- Jay Williams Doesn’t ‘Trust’ James Dolan, Doesn’t Want to See Zion Williamson on the Knicks
- Prosecutors Say South Carolina 5th Grader Died Of Natural Causes, Not From Fight
- Naomi Osaka Reportedly Dating YBN Cordae
Will Rihanna Outsell The Kardashian Beauty Brands? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com