When Rihanna’s makeup line Fenty Beauty came out everyone ran to the store to get their hands on it. According to Billboard, Rihanna’s line is on track to outsell Kylie Jenner’s Kylie Cosmetics business. Jenner’s beauty brand by 2022 is expected to be a billion dollar enterprise.
Rihanna’s beauty brand has only been out for four months and will more than likely even beat out Kim Kardashian’s KKW Beauty line. In the first month, Fenty Beauty made a name for itself to be the makeup for everyone. Rihanna’s beauty brand is only sold at Sephora and for fans they are quite impressed by it.
Rihanna continues to show off her Fenty Beauty on social media and fans haven’t seen Jenner since the rumors of her pregnancy came about. Jenner’s brand might be losing out and Rihanna is continuing to win. Congratulations to Rihanna and her Fenty Beauty brand!
- Lakers Trade Lonzo Ball, Brandon Ingram And More To New Orleans For Anthony Davis
- Voices: Ari Lennox “Shea Butter Grammy Nominee?”
- #BlackMusicMonth: Ari Lennox Gives Her “Shea Butter Playlist”
- Run That Back with Aladdin
- Happy Birthday, Nori! Check Out North West’s Cutest Moments
- Brooklyn Bound? Reports Indicate Kyrie Irving Is Prepared Join The Nets In Free Agency
- Elon Musk Confirms At #E32019 You Will Be Able To Play Games & Watch YouTube In Your Tesla
- NSFW: Did Cuba Gooding Jr. Grope Luenell? [Exclusive Interview]
- #E32019: Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things’ Mobile Game Coming To iOS & Android In 2020
- Jim Jones Says Tekashi 6ix9ine Name Shouldn’t Be Uttered & Should Be “Erased” From History
Will Rihanna Outsell The Kardashian Beauty Brands? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com