When Rihanna’s makeup line Fenty Beauty came out everyone ran to the store to get their hands on it. According to Billboard, Rihanna’s line is on track to outsell Kylie Jenner’s Kylie Cosmetics business. Jenner’s beauty brand by 2022 is expected to be a billion dollar enterprise.
Rihanna’s beauty brand has only been out for four months and will more than likely even beat out Kim Kardashian’s KKW Beauty line. In the first month, Fenty Beauty made a name for itself to be the makeup for everyone. Rihanna’s beauty brand is only sold at Sephora and for fans they are quite impressed by it.
Rihanna continues to show off her Fenty Beauty on social media and fans haven’t seen Jenner since the rumors of her pregnancy came about. Jenner’s brand might be losing out and Rihanna is continuing to win. Congratulations to Rihanna and her Fenty Beauty brand!
- This Week’s Vitamins: “BIG Results Require BIG Ambitions” + More
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Lil Boosie Calls A Meeting With Mark Zerckinburger
- Apple To Drop Bundle Subscription Services
- City Girls Are Ready To Work With Nicki Minaj
- Drake’s New “Laugh Now Cry Later” Video f/ Lil Durk; Cameos From Kevin Durant, Odell Beckham Jr., and More
- Mamba Forever: Orange County California Declares August 24 “Kobe Bryant Day”
- A$AP Ferg ft. Nicki Minaj & MaidenTYO “Move Ya Hips,” 2 Chainz ft. Lil Wayne “Money Maker” & More | Daily Visuals
- Black Women With Natural Hair Are Less Likely To Get Job Interviews, Research Says
- HHW Tech Review: Turtle Beach’s New Stealth 600 Gen 2 Offers Premium Sound For Under A $100
- Trump Satire Queen Sarah Cooper Lands Comedy Special with Netflix
Will Rihanna Outsell The Kardashian Beauty Brands? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com