When Rihanna’s makeup line Fenty Beauty came out everyone ran to the store to get their hands on it. According to Billboard, Rihanna’s line is on track to outsell Kylie Jenner’s Kylie Cosmetics business. Jenner’s beauty brand by 2022 is expected to be a billion dollar enterprise.
Rihanna’s beauty brand has only been out for four months and will more than likely even beat out Kim Kardashian’s KKW Beauty line. In the first month, Fenty Beauty made a name for itself to be the makeup for everyone. Rihanna’s beauty brand is only sold at Sephora and for fans they are quite impressed by it.
Rihanna continues to show off her Fenty Beauty on social media and fans haven’t seen Jenner since the rumors of her pregnancy came about. Jenner’s brand might be losing out and Rihanna is continuing to win. Congratulations to Rihanna and her Fenty Beauty brand!
- A Makeup Museum Is Launching In NYC And Will Highlight The Influence Of Dorothy Dandridge
- T.I. To Appear On ‘Red Table Talk’ To Discuss Daughter’s Hymen Controversy
- French Actor Juicy Smolliét Is Suing The City Of Chicago
- Rapsody Speaks Out After Grammy Snub
- Father Of Foul: All The Times Future Was Petty AF
- Ol Dirty Bastard’s Son Pays Homage To Father With New Honey Ale
- This Is The Rudy Giuliani Who Black People Warned America About A Long Time Ago
- Lakeith Stanfield Fires Back At Charlamagne Tha God With “Automatic” Diss Track
- MANE REVEAL: Cardi B Shows Off Natural Hair On The ‘Gram
- Rihanna Continues To Take Our Coins With Her Latest Trophy Wife Collection
Will Rihanna Outsell The Kardashian Beauty Brands? was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com