The northwest section of Baltimore’s Subway system will remain closed for weeks after inspectors found the tracks need emergency repairs.
The entire MTA Metro Subwaylink system has already been closed all weekend because track work needed to be done immediately.
“We’ve got a 36-year-old system that’s exposed to the elements day in and day out,” he said. “It was just wear and tear on the line. There was no incident that precipitated this.”
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- Daniel Craig Will Return As James Bond In 2019
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Parts Of Baltimore’s Subway System Could Remain Closed For Weeks was originally published on 92q.com