The northwest section of Baltimore’s Subway system will remain closed for weeks after inspectors found the tracks need emergency repairs.
The entire MTA Metro Subwaylink system has already been closed all weekend because track work needed to be done immediately.
“We’ve got a 36-year-old system that’s exposed to the elements day in and day out,” he said. “It was just wear and tear on the line. There was no incident that precipitated this.”
- Young Thug ft. Lil Uzi Vert “What’s The Move,” Chance The Rapper “We Go High” & More | Daily Visuals
- Officer Arrested, Charged With Murder In Killing Of Atatiana Jefferson
- Puuurrrfect: Zoe Kravitz To Play Catwoman In Upcoming ‘The Batman’ Film
- Rihanna Praises Writer For Winging ‘Vogue’ Interview, Said “That’s Gangster”
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Parts Of Baltimore’s Subway System Could Remain Closed For Weeks was originally published on 92q.com