The northwest section of Baltimore’s Subway system will remain closed for weeks after inspectors found the tracks need emergency repairs.
The entire MTA Metro Subwaylink system has already been closed all weekend because track work needed to be done immediately.
“We’ve got a 36-year-old system that’s exposed to the elements day in and day out,” he said. “It was just wear and tear on the line. There was no incident that precipitated this.”
- #KobeFarewell: What We Learned From Kobe Bryant’s Memorial [VIDEO]
- Black Icon Living: Meet The Double Amputee Phenom Breaking Major Barriers In Sports
- Trending Topics: Election Update South Carolina & The Kobe Bryant Memorial Recap [VIDEO]
- Family Feud: Dame Dash Calls His Own Kids Clowns [Video]
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source: 1 of 1
Parts Of Baltimore’s Subway System Could Remain Closed For Weeks was originally published on 92q.com