Have you ever got into an Uber and not like the music the driver was playing? According to News Fix, an Uber driver spoke about being assaulted by a passenger for playing gospel music and calling her “ma’am.” Monique Ann Lookadoo is now being charged with assault as well as interfering with an emergency call.
Lookadoo was picked up by Uber, but wouldn’t give him the exact address on where to dropped her off. They ended up at a dead end and the driver believed she was going to rob him. Lookadoo allegedly began hitting him in the back of the head while he was driving.
While the driver called 911 he continued to be attacked and she took his cellphone. Police arrived shortly and placed Lookadoo under arrest. We will keep you posted on any updates.
- Stay The Course [The Fam Vitamin]
- Danni’s Dish: Ferga – Missed It
- New Kicks Alert! Steph Curry Drops New Shoe In Honor Of His Wife!
- We Got A Problem “If She Asks To See Your Phone” [Video]
- The Fam Talk With Teens For Gun Reform About Their Lie-In Outside The White House
- Angie Ange Hot Topic: DC Public Schools Chancellor Antwan Wilson Resigns After Breaking Rule He Helped Write [Details]
- “Black Panther” Director To Reunite With Michael B. Jordan For Film About Atlanta Cheating Scandal
- How To Become A Lawyer Without Going To School [VIDEO]
- Wendy Williams Makes Shady Comment About Beyonce’s Singing [VIDEO]
- Trump Voters Want A White History Month