A Baltimore Delegate is proposing that the Baltimore Police Department disband.
This follows the corruption trial that centered around a group of officers who used their police powers to rob people.
Democratic Bilal Ali, who represents Baltimore said: “I think we need to put other options on the table… I propose the Police Commissioner and Mayor look at disbanding the police department.”
The Maryland lawmaker points to Camden, N.J., as an example.
- Do You Remember?: 7 Times Hip Hop Lit Up The SNL Stage
- The King’s Court: LeBron James Goes Off During A Historic Performance To Push The Eastern Conference Finals To A Game 7
- KOD: J. Cole And Lil’ Pump Sit Down And Squash Beef During This Thought-Provoking Interview
- Daniel Craig Will Return As James Bond In 2019
The Latest Music, Celebrities and Interviews: Follow @92qjamsbmore
10 Times Kim Kardashian Raided Kanye’s Closet
1. Kimmy’s Mini-Me.Source:Getty 1 of 1
Lawmaker Wants The Baltimore Police Department Disband was originally published on 92q.com