Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Wizards Lose in Close Game Against the Celtics but Even If It’s Not Broken, Please Fix It
- “What’s Poppin!” – Offset Expecting Another Child??? / Nicki’s Man Left His Boo For The Barbz!
- Donnie McClurkin Hospitalized After Serious Car Accident
- Demi Lovato Was The Most Googled Person Of 2018
- Smif N Wessun “Let It Go,” Lazarus ft. Ghostface Killah “Decapitation Chamber” & More | Daily Visuals
- Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’s Tommie Lee Promises Change After Being Freed From Jail…Again
- Rickey Smiley Tops List For Comedians Ruling Social Media
- Samsung Having 2nd Thoughts About Collaborating With Knockoff Supreme
- Rickey Smiley For Real Recap: Rickey Heads To Homecoming With Bell Biv DeVoe, Preps For His Grandfather’s Passing & More
- Anti-Abortion Mississippi Governor Blows His Racist Dog Whistle