Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Homeless High School Student Finally Allowed To Play Football
- First Professional Boxing Match at Bowie State University
- Studies Show Black Folks Dictate the Culture, But Why Don’t We Have Stock in Ownership?
- Dallas Police Chief Is Still Defending Why Amber Guyger Isn’t Fired And Makes Even Less Sense
- Suge Knight Takes Plea Deal, Gets 28 Year Sentence
- Ron DeSantis Distances Himself From Racist Donor But Silent On Returning The Funds
- Waka Flocka Flame Sounds Off About Maroon 5 Reportedly Performing At The Super Bowl
- COTODAMA & Abbey Road Join Forces, Introduces New Canvas Lyric Speaker
- Kanye West Debuts YEEZY Basketball Sneaker On Instagram
- Kelly Clarkson’s Daytime TV Talk Show Is Coming To NBC In 2019