Ryan Coogler is still on a high from the success of “Black Panther.” According to Okay Player, even though this film is still entertaining crowds he has plans to direct the film “Wrong Answer.” The project is based up the 2006 standardized test cheating scandal in Atlanta.
Michael B. Jordan will be a part of the film as he plays the math teacher, Damany Lewis. He was one of the teachers at the school that helped prevent the school from being shut down under the “No Child Left Behind” law. 11 teachers were indicted due to this incident.
Brad Pitt and his production company will be apart of this project and New Regency will finance the entire movie. Coogler and Jordan will also work on “Creed 2” in a couple of months. We look forward to seeing this project and so much more.
- Ray J ft. Snoop Dogg “Hallelujah,” 03 Greedo ft. YG “Wasted” & More | Daily Visuals
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Respect The OG: J. Prince Got YBN Almighty Jay’s Chain Back [PHOTO]
- 31 Days, 31 Inspiring Women: Ava Duvernay
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Stephen Curry Hits Longest 3-Pointer Of The Season [Video]
- Signs You Don’t Know How To Relax
- After Light Sentence Is Upheld, Jason Van Dyke Can Still Get Even Less Prison Time
- #SATQuestionsForRichKids Slams Wealthy Students & Their *Allegedly* Conniving, Scheming Parents
- Google Announces New Game Streaming Service Stadia, Will Launch In 2019