Law school is very expensive and for some people even though that’s their dream aren’t willing to pay or can’t afford to. In a video posted by The Root, a program by Rachel Johnson-Farias called Esq. Apprentice is helping low-income people become lawyers without going to school. Farias has several students in the class and each one of them are training legal apprentices.
According to the video, law school can leave students in debt by $122,000. Participants earn a stipend as they attend these classes and then try to pass the bar. Most of the people in the class want to help people in their neighborhood, who can’t afford lawyers and are dealing with a lot of problems.
One of the ladies in the class is a single mom and her main objective is to pass the bar to help out make a difference. These classes are changing the lives of so many women and men without leaving them broke. What are your thoughts on people becoming lawyers without going to school?
- Councilman Trayon White Clears Up What Really Happened in the “Hit & Run”
- Deja Perez Sits Down With Singer Elle Varner
- What’s Poppin “The Beat Ya Feet” Episode [Video]
- Daniel Caesar Calls Out Black People, Dave Chappelle Comments & More In Drunken Rant [Video]
- Ray J ft. Snoop Dogg “Hallelujah,” 03 Greedo ft. YG “Wasted” & More | Daily Visuals
- Jordyn Woods Bombarded ‘With Lucrative Business Deals’ After Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Respect The OG: J. Prince Got YBN Almighty Jay’s Chain Back [PHOTO]
- 31 Days, 31 Inspiring Women: Ava Duvernay
- Tyler Perry Helps Children Whose Mother Was Recently Shot And Killed By Her Boyfriend
- Stephen Curry Hits Longest 3-Pointer Of The Season [Video]
How To Become A Lawyer Without Going To School [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com