Law school is very expensive and for some people even though that’s their dream aren’t willing to pay or can’t afford to. In a video posted by The Root, a program by Rachel Johnson-Farias called Esq. Apprentice is helping low-income people become lawyers without going to school. Farias has several students in the class and each one of them are training legal apprentices.
According to the video, law school can leave students in debt by $122,000. Participants earn a stipend as they attend these classes and then try to pass the bar. Most of the people in the class want to help people in their neighborhood, who can’t afford lawyers and are dealing with a lot of problems.
One of the ladies in the class is a single mom and her main objective is to pass the bar to help out make a difference. These classes are changing the lives of so many women and men without leaving them broke. What are your thoughts on people becoming lawyers without going to school?
- DJ Money’s Sample Challenge – Happy Birthday Wale
- Colin Kaepernick Receives Top Honor from Harvard University
- Dinah Jane Drops Solo Single “Bottled Up” Feat. Ty Dolla $ign [LISTEN]
- Michael Bae Jordon Is Bringing His Own Brand Of Sexy To Coach As An Ambassador
- White African American History & Culture Museum Hip-Hop Exhibit Curator Sparks Twitter Debate
- Heartbreaking: Botham Jean Avoided Police And Once Said, ‘Mom, I Don’t Want To Be Stopped’
- The Rewind – MGK Needs Weezy’s Pistol, Swizzy Teases “Poison”
- Wet Storms: Donald Trump’s Most Ignorant Moments During Hurricane Relief Efforts
- Toadstool Trump Attacks Brett Kavanough’s Accuser On Twitter
- I Wore Shorts For The First Time In 10 Years And No One Died
How To Become A Lawyer Without Going To School [VIDEO] was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com