Nas is not only a successful rapper, but a great businessman too. He recently earned $40 million by investing in Ring, a smart doorbell company. Vibe reports that Ring made over $415 million last year in sales, which is a major jump from its $170 million sales in 2016.
Founder of Ring, Jamie Smirnoff said, “Ring is committed to our mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods by providing effective yet affordable home security tools to our neighbors that make a positive impact on our homes, our communities, and the world. We’ll be able to achieve even more by partnering with an inventive, customer-centric company like Amazon. We look forward to being a part of the Amazon team as we work toward our vision for safer neighborhoods.”
- Megan Thee Stallion Plays Football With Cardi B On The Latest Episode Of ‘Cardi Tries’
- Yara Shahidi Graduates From Harvard In Custom Dior
- Legally Hype Talks Gunna’s Bond Denial, What Next With YSL Plus Mass Shootings and the NRA
- Spirit.ED: Drinks To Enhance Your Memorial Day Weekend Celebration
- Would You Pay $50k Per Night To Stay At This Luxury Underwater Villa In Maldives?
- President Biden Preps Plan To Forgive $10,000 In Student Debt Per Borrower
- Investigators Believe A Former Federal Agent Knew The Buffalo Shooting Was Going To Happen And Did Nothing To Stop It
- Quinta Brunson Slams ‘Abbott Elementary’ Fans Requesting A School Shooting Episode
- Yella Beezy Arrested, Linked to 2021 Sexual Assault Charge
- Howard University Becomes Latest Higher Ed Institution To Sign With Jordan Brand
How Nas Made $40 Million By Investing In Smart Doorbell Company was originally published on rickeysmileymorningshow.com