Bobby Brown has checked into a rehab facility to get help with alcohol abuse.
“He realized he couldn’t do it on his own,” a Brown insider tells TMZ of the artist’s recent decision to get help, adding he “decided that he needed help and wants to make the best out of the rest of his life for his children’s sake.”
In late March, Brown was booked on suspicion of DUI. It was his second driving/substance related arrest, following a 2002 incident in which he was cited for marijuana possession, speeding and driving without a license.
Let’s hope Bobby gets it together this time!
Like us on Facebook!
- Fresh For The First Day of School
- Win Access To The WKYS Trey Songz Rooftop Party!
- Enter To Win Tickets To Red Star Access in DC
- Usher & Tameka Raymond Back In Court [VIDEO]
- Evelyn Lozada Files For Divorce