President Barack Obama isn’t taking Nicki Minaj‘s claim that she is down with the GOP as seriously as some folks. According to RealClearPolitics, Obama‘s interview with an Orlando radio station shows that he’s not convinced that the female emcee’s line was an actual endorsement. POTUS says:
“I’m not sure that is actually what happened. I think she had a song on there, a little rap that said that. But, she likes to play different characters. So I don’t know what’s going on there.”
On Lil Wayne’s “Mercy” freestyle, the female rapper supposedly endorsed Mitt Romney for the 2012 election, giving her preference to the Republican party rather than the incumbent’s party. Minaj claimed, ‘I’m a Republican voting for Mitt Romney – you lazy bitches are f—ing up the economy.’
Apparently, Obama doesn’t believe Nicki Minaj is about that life.
Find us on Facebook!
- Maryland Cop In Hot Water After Videotaped Pistol-Whipping Goes Public
- Azealia Banks Confirms Lady Gaga Collaboration, Hopes To Work With Rihanna
- Ne-Yo Talks Success, Fatherhood, Hurtful Gay Rumors
- What Would Rapsody Say To Lauryn Hill? [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- “Hollywood Exes” Renewed For Second Season, Who May Join Cast?