Follow Majic 102.3/92.7 On Twitter: Follow @majicdc
Between her role as “Tamara Austin” on the TV show Saints And Sinners and currently starring as the mother of “Cedric Hobbs” on the BET show “The Quad,” Demetria McKinney has been staying extremely busy. Now the actress is ready to release her debut album “Officially Yours” and if her single “Is This Love” is any indication this will be an amazing LP.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
The former “Real Housewives Of Atlanta” talks about her new album, upcoming role as Whitney Houston in the upcoming TVOne biopic around the life of Bobbi Kristina Brown and crazy love with Vic Jagger.
10 Times Black Love Inspired Us
1. President Barack & First Lady Michelle Obama Always1 of 10
2. ‘A Seat At The Table’ With Solange And Alan Ferguson2 of 10
3. Ciara & Russell’s Nuptials3 of 10
4. Ayesha & Steph Curry’s Supportive Relationship4 of 10
5. Oprah & Stedman’s Sex Life5 of 10
6. Viola Davis & Her Devoted Husband6 of 10
7. Remy Ma & Papoose’s Wedding7 of 10
8. Jay Z’s Cameo Appearance In ‘Lemonade’8 of 10
9. Lil Wayne & Toya’s Co-Parenting9 of 10
10. When Courtney B. Vance Yelled That Angela Basset Has Been ‘Rocking His Chain’10 of 10
[Exclusive] Demetria McKinney Talks New Single, Crazy Love & More With Vic Jagger was originally published on mymajicdc.com