Follow KYS On Twitter: Follow @939WKYS
Cash Money Records keeps a bevy of artists on deck and the newest on the team is East Atlanta rapper Money Man. The rapper isn’t worrying about the rumors Birdman and how he does his business because “his paperwork is straight.” He also talks about putting his own money behind his self and going broke NINE times.
It was all worth it at the end because the buzz around Money Man is huge and with Stunna behind him, the sky is the limit.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
17 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman During Happier Times
1. Because bros have each other’s backs.Source:Getty 1 of 12
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source:Getty 2 of 12
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source:Getty 3 of 12
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source:Getty 4 of 12
5. Because bros style on ’em in photo shoots.Source:Getty 5 of 12
6. Because bros shine together.Source:Splash 6 of 12
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source:Getty 7 of 12
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source:Getty 8 of 12
9. Because bros make hits together.Source:Getty 9 of 12
10. Because bros rap together.Source:Getty 10 of 12
11. Because bros endure boring events together.Source:Getty 11 of 12
12. Because bros give each other props.Source:Getty 12 of 12