Cardi B has been gaining so much success lately, but it looks like everyone isn’t a fan. According to The Source, the rapper received a lot of backlash after posting a picture on Instagram during the Super Bowl. In the picture she was wearing a fancy blue fur and had some shady things to say in her caption.
Cardi B said, “I hate wearing Flue but this coat was too poppin.” It’s reported that the word “Flue” is what people had a problem with. She allegedly used that to make fun of the Crips color and Cardi B is known for being affiliated with Bloods gang.
The rapper had to turn off her comments because she began to get threats. One person said, “@iamcardib this will not be accepted #DONTCOMETOLA.” Another comment said, “Now why you go and do this f**k s**t Cardi. This is literally WestCoast Suicide …. bitch betta get #neutral.” She is supposed to be in L.A. soon for the NBA All-Star festivities. Cardi B has yet to respond to any of those comments.
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Donda 2 Officially Dropping In February
- Kanye West Announces ‘DONDA 2’ For Special Release Date On 2/2/22
- Bobby Brown Documentary & Docu-Series Show Headed To A&E In 2022
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s “Hug Your Friends” | Episode 52
- Dallas Strip Club’s Hours Of Operation Restricted In Effort to Reduce Crime
- Hyattsville Mayor Kevin Ward Dies From Apparent Self-Inflicted Gunshot Wound
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Justin Timberlake In New Janet Jackson Documentary?
- MAGA Mutt Kid Rock Drops “We The People” Track, Takes Aim At President Joe Biden
- Black Superhero Eugene Goodman Speaks Out For The First Time
- Hampton Becomes First HBCU To Join Colonial Athletic Association