A couple of months ago Kelis made headlines because she was allegedly keeping Nas away from their son, Knight. The two battled it out in court and Nas was awarded more time with his son. Kelis now is asking for more money from the rapper to raise their child.
According to TMZ, legal documents state that she receives $8,000 a month in child support, but that isn’t enough. She claims that when Knight was younger that amount of money was fine and now that he’s older she needs more. We aren’t sure how much the R&B singer is asking for but is willing to fight for what she deserves.
Kelis would like more a month for school-related costs, child-care and unreimbursed health care. The judge hasn’t ruled yet on this, but we will keep you updated on what she receives. Do you think Kelis should be asking for more money?
RELATED: Why Kelis Wants To Buy A Farm
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police
- WWYD? When The Wifi Goes Down That Means It’s Time To Get Creative
- Here’s How Your Favorite Celebs Enjoyed Sitting Courtside At The All Star Game
- How To Reach 10 Million Instagram Followers, As Told By Will Smith
- That Moment When Auntie Jill Scott Has Had A Little Too Much To Drink…
- GG Music: GeePizz Puts On For New Jersey With “Southside N****z”
- Ha! Folks Are Celebrating President’s Day A Little Different This Year
- GG-Mix: The Remix God Suede Turned Fergie’s Flopped Anthem Into A Bop
- Black History Profile: Mary Church Terrell
- Which Black Panther Character Are You? [Quiz]