Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- It’s Lit!: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Tease Joint Album On Twitter
- Rats Chew Up Over $18,000 At Indian Bank— Further Proving They May Takeover The World
- XXXTentacion’s Ex Girlfriend & Reported Abuse Victim Responds To His Death
- Everything You Need To Know About Voting In Today’s DC Primary
- The Stage Is Set: Michael Jackson Musical Heads To Broadway
- We Got A Problem Episode 14: “If Bae Is Moving Too Fast”
- 11 Bold, Black Lyrics From The Carters’ New Album That Would Put Any Colonizer To Shame
- Big Daddy Kane Kicks A Freestyle for Funk Master Flex [VIDEO]
- Michael B. Jordan “Jokes” Roseanne Deserved Best Villain Award, Twitter Loves The Shade
- ‘Black Panther,’ ‘Stranger Things’ Own 2018 MTV Movie & TV Awards