Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- T-Pain Reveals Nicki Minaj Politely Curbed Him After Asking Her For A “Quick Little Verse”
- A Vaping Violation Leads To Violent Arrest Of 4 Black Teens At Ocean City Boardwalk
- ‘Massa’? Plantation’s Black Overseer Refuses To Apologize For Juneteenth Debacle
- ACLU Sued By Black Worker For Racial Employment Discrimination, Second Time In The Past Year
- James Harden Shuts Down Rumors Of Gifting Saweetie $100K For A Date
- Model Monday: The Eldest Of 27 Grandchildren Jalisa Mosby Wants To Be A ‘Role Model’
- STREAMED: Migos Connect For “Culture III,” Meg The Stallion Returns With “Thot Sh*t,” & More
- Video Of The Year? Megan Thee Stallion Returns With “Thot Sh*t” [Watch]
- Mommy And Me: Nicki Minaj And ‘Papa Bear’ Wear Coordinating Sweatsuits In Adorable Instagram Photo
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Goes Blonde Again And We’re Loving It!