Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- HHW Gaming: EA Announces ‘UFC 4’ Will Be Superman Punching Its Way Onto PS4 & Xbox One In August
- What Songs Would You Add To The “Entanglement” Playlist? [Listen]
- Country Group Formerly Known as ‘Lady Antebellum’ Suing Blues Singer Over ‘Lady A’ Name
- Despite Running For President and Cutting Ties, #45 Still Thinks Kanye West Will “Vote For Him”
- 10 Black-Owned Swimsuit Brands You Need To Shop
- Finish The Lyric: How Well Do You Know These Lil Kim Songs
- Foot Locker and Crep Protect Kick Off Sneaker Cleaning Day [Video]
- Gucci Mane ft. Key Glock, Foogiano & Ola Runt “Lifers,” Blueface ft. Coyote “Yea Yea” & More | Daily Visuals
- This Week’s Vitamins: “The Past is in your Head & the Future is in your Hands” + More
- HHW Gaming: Leak Confirms Giancarlo Esposito Will Be The Main Villain In ‘Far Cry 6’