Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Meek Mill, Nicki Minaj & Her Husband Reportedly Involved In Argument In Hollywood [Video]
- East Baltimore Rapper Killed In Double Shooting At Essex Apartment Complex
- Moving On Fast: Sources Say Lena Waithe Is Now With Cynthia Erivo, Allegedly
- Kevin Gates “Fatal Attraction,” Jay Fizzle ft. Young Dolph “Don’t Stop” & More | Daily Visuals
- Chance The Rapper Tapped As New Host For ‘Punk’d’ Revival
- Kim Kardashian Slapped With Lawsuit Over Instagram Photo With Kanye West
- YouTube Levels Up, Will Stream Call of Duty & OverWatch League Exclusive As Part of New Deal With Activision
- How Does It Feel: The Sexiest Music Videos Since D’Angelo’s ‘Untitled’
- Kyle Kuzma Re-Ups On Exclusive Partnership Deal With Online Sneaker Marketplace GOAT
- Rosie Perez Might Testify During Harvey Weinstein’s Sexual Assault Trial