Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Sex Clip Of Blac Chyna Leaks & She’s Going To The Police
- WWYD? When The Wifi Goes Down That Means It’s Time To Get Creative
- Here’s How Your Favorite Celebs Enjoyed Sitting Courtside At The All Star Game
- How To Reach 10 Million Instagram Followers, As Told By Will Smith
- That Moment When Auntie Jill Scott Has Had A Little Too Much To Drink…
- GG Music: GeePizz Puts On For New Jersey With “Southside N****z”
- Ha! Folks Are Celebrating President’s Day A Little Different This Year
- GG-Mix: The Remix God Suede Turned Fergie’s Flopped Anthem Into A Bop
- Black History Profile: Mary Church Terrell
- Which Black Panther Character Are You? [Quiz]