Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Founder of MLK Deli, Ty Stunna Talks New Location & Life Moment that Changed Him
- DJ Money’s Sample Challenge – Middle School Mondays (9/25)
- Drake Sues Woman For Extortion, Fraud and Defamation
- Voices: Jay Rock “Redemption Is The Best Album of 2018”
- 74 Year Old Man Found Alive Days After Fire In D.C
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein Reportedly Resigning
- Red Grant Gives His Take On The Katt Williams/Kevin Hart/Tiffany Haddish Controversy
- Will Cardi B Perform At The Super Bowl In February?
- Tiffany Haddish and Kevin Hart Address Their Haters Before Their New Movie Night School
- ‘Insecure’ Recap: Issa Turns Social Media Stalker In The Wake Of Nathan’s Absence