Quavo of Migos made headlines after allegedly beating up Eric the Jeweler after a party. TMZ reports that Eric tried to collect the $10,000 that Offset owes him and that’s when the fight broke out. The NYPD got in touch with his attorney, Drew Findling because they have enough information to arrest him. An arrest warrant hasn’t been issued yet, but that could happen soon.
Quavo’s lawyer claims that he is innocent and did nothing wrong. Findling said, “This is yet another example of a young African-American hip hop star potentially being treated unfairly by the criminal justice system.” We will keep you posted on this story.
- Exciting Event for Children
- Tomi Lahren Defends Trump Against Cardi B, But Shouldn’t She Be Thanking Obama For THIS
- The Other America: Dr. Martin Luther King Annual Tribute at National Cathedral [Livestream]
- MAGA Hat Wearing Teens Harass At The Indigenous People’s March In Washington, D.C.
- Happy Birthday Mac Miller: A Look Back At The Star’s Happiest Moments
- Mom Of Gucci Mane’s Son Says She’s Living On Welfare While Rapper Lives It Up
- Chicago Cops Raid R. Kelly’s Studio, Singer Denies Living In Space
- Big Boi Purchases The OG Dungeon Studio Where OutKast Began
- Royce Da 5’9” “Cocaine,” Jaden Smith “A Calabasas Freestyle” & More | Daily Visuals
- Former Chicago Officer Jason Van Dyke Sentenced To More Than Six Years In Prison For Killing Laquan McDonald