It looks like Quality Control Music (also known as QCM or QC the Label) is about to take another hit.
As the music label mourns the loss of budding rapper Lil Marlo, it is being reported that the label’s biggest group, the Migos, has mentioned the label in a lawsuit they filed against their former attorney.
Yesterday (7/14/2020) Pierre “P” Thomas took to his Instagram to express his frustration with the accusations.
The Migos who recently filed the malpractice lawsuit, alleges that their former attorney Damien Granderson cheated the group out of millions of dollars when he represented both the group and the label (QC). They claim they were unaware of the label’s relationship with their then-attorney, Damien Granderson, when they negotiated their contracts with both QC and Capitol Music Group, which resulted in them to getting the short-end of the contract.
According to the group’s lawsuit Granderson gave Quality Control Music “the right to far-above-industry-norm compensation even though QCM was not required to perform any work at all.”
Coach K and the Migos former attorney Damien Granderson have yet to comment on the lawsuit. It is also unclear if the group will leave the label (QC) once this issue is resolved.
We’ll keep you updated as this story develops.
Follow Guurl Melanie on Instagram: @GuurlMelanie
Follow Hot 104.1 on Instagram: @hot1041stl
Follow Hot 104.1 On Twitter: Follow @’hot1041’
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wale Drops ‘Folarin II’
- Asking For A Friend: “My Friend Is Too Comfortable At My Home!”
- H.E.R. Talks ‘ The Color Purple’ Role, Eyewear Line and Regrets In Life With Jackie Paige [Watch]
- Yung Miami’s Mom Shared A Throwback Jersey Dress Pic Of The Rapper And It’s Too Cute!
- Ashanti Shows Off Her Killer Curves While Turning Up On Vacation In The Bahamas
- Dave Chappelle Reps Says Comedian Is Open To Discuss Netflix Backlash That Lead To Employee Walkout
- Search For Gabby Petito’s Fiance Brian Laundrie Ends After Discovered Human Remains Prove To Be His
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: R. Kelly Suicide Watch Lifted
- ‘Tomahawk’ Video Of White Math Teacher In ‘Fake Feather Headdress’ Mocking Native Americans Goes Viral
- Crypto Group Revealed As New Owners Of 1-Of-1 Wu-Tang Clan Album [Video]
Say What! The Migos Are Suing Former Attorney For Millions was originally published on hot1041stl.com