Nick Cannon Is Mourning The Loss Of His 5 Month Old Son
Nick Cannon is mourning the loss of his youngest son Zen who recently passed away from a brain tumor.
The talk show host explained,
“I always noticed he had a cough and so I wanted to check it out. He had this interesting breathing and by the time he was 2 months, I noticed he had this nice-sized head too — a Cannon head. We didn’t think anything of it, but I wanted to take him to the doctor for his sinus and breathing. We thought it would be routine.”
Cannon and Alyssa Scott, the mother of Zen, were told that he was battling hydrocephalus and that the fluid in his brain turned out to be a malignant tumor. Baby Zen underwent surgery to have a shunt put in to drain the fluid but unfortunately his health took a turn near the Thanksgiving holiday.
Nick dedicated today’s episode as a celebration of life for Zen.
Kanye And Drake’s ‘Free Larry Hoover’ Concert Will Stream In iMax Theaters
As Ye and Drake prepare to share the stage for the first time since they’ve squashed their beef, fans are gearing up for one hell of a show! The Free Larry Hoover benefit concert goes down this Thursday December 9th in Los Angeles and it has just been revealed that it will be available at select theatres and iMAX.
Still no word on whether it will be streamed on Apple Music quite yet.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
More From The QuickSilva Show with Dominique Da Diva:
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Wendy Williams Scores Small Win & Chris Brown Lands Multi-Year Residency Deal
- Mary J. Blige Receives Billboard Awards + Steph Curry Is Apart of The Class Of 2022
- SWV and Xscape Land Docu-Series + Kendrick Lamar Announces ‘The Big Steppers Tour’
- Carlos King Talks Love & Marriage: D.C., Working With The Silva’s & New Late Night Show [INTERVIEW]
- Diva’s Daily Dirt: Diddy’s ‘Uncanceling The Canceled,” & Dani Leigh Talks DaBaby